Ask a question
For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Sun, Aug 7, 2016 9:06 PM
How do you enable/disable IPV6 on a 5268AC modem? Where is the setting in the U-Verse Advanced Device Configurations:
4 years ago
Once you have accessed the gateway (192.168.1.254).... Depress the WIFI selection in upper left area of page.
Once taken to WiFi section, the last item on top right should be IPv6, depress
Next screen shows Enabled, highlight and select disable
Select SAVE , should ask for the Device Access Code found on Label of gateway.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
3 years ago
Does IPv6 work for you? Does it test here: http://test-ipv6.com/ Ok? Mine doesn't but let me know if yours does. Thanks!
Yes, I just ordered a new replacement modem from AT&T , I just got it, no problem, the modem already came in with the IPv6 feature already enabled by default.
2 years ago
My working solution, hope it helps:
1) Access to router from web browser: http://192.168.1.254
2) Login with your access code
3) Go to Home Network tab then select IPV6 then turn it off or disable it
4) If you are using IPTV, turn off HPNA networking
5) Select Configure, set all ethernet ports with 100Mb full duplex
Restart the router by removing power cord for at least 10 seconds then plug it back.