For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mfulce's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 21st, 2020 4:38 PM

High packet loss on ATT fixed wireless

We got fixed wireless last summer and it was great. My son was able to download megabytes of xbox games in an hour or so. Then, a month or so ago I noticed slowness. However, with all of the rain, I wrote it off to bad weather. No rain for a week now, but the slowness continues. My wife works for the Fed Govt and is teleworking now. Her vpn connections keep getting dropped. Her office network people tell her they are seeing a lot of packet loss. I verfied the fact myself running some network utilities. I have gone through all of the online troubleshooting, reset wifi, reset antenna, reset system. I worked for over an hour with ATT support on chat and then was passed off to a supervisor. The supervisor soon told me to call a different support number for next level support. Called the number, waited about 10 minutes, person answered, asked me about my problem and said he was forwarding me to the technical group. 40 minutes later someone in billing answered. He gave me another number to call. Called that number and after an hour and a half of waiting, I hung up.

I just want the speed and reliability i had before January back.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.