Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 2:52 AM

Fixed wireless internet and any ps4 tips?

I’ve had fixed wireless internet for months now. First couple of months my ps4 gaming was flawless. But day by day it gets worse and I constantly get booted out of chat. On a side note my security camera viewing app would not work when service was installed. Checked it three months later and bam it worked. During that time gaming was great. Now gaming horrible and can’t veiw cameras on app. Has anyone had any luck figuring out how to play there ps4?

Responses

Tutor

• 

37 Messages

4 weeks ago

Use WinMTR and test for packet loss. You may be in the same boat as the rest of us.

https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-equipment/fixed-wireless-high-packet-loss/5e193b06758fed77cf876d2d

Meeps

• 

15 Messages

3 weeks ago

Same issue here. Even typing this, i'm seeing latency in the letters showing on screen. Like typing on a word processor in the 90s. LOL. It seems to be an issue all over the country with their fixed wireless customers. Don't know what they did, but they broke something.