Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
C

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jan 11, 2020 3:03 AM

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss has been stuck between 40-55% for about 4 days now. Speed tests show our download speed to be ~60 Mbps and upload ~10 Mbps, but the packet loss makes the internet almost unusable. I've tried AT&T's troubleshooting tool several times, checked all of the wires & outdoor antenna, restarted the whole system, and tested devices that are connected directly into the router with no luck. Any suggestions?

Responses

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

Just got off the line with AT&T tech support for the Fixed WiFi TX, RX issues. Stated that it was a known nationwide issue with no timeline of resolution. Disappointing to say the least.

Meanwhile the tech made a bunch of tweaks to my system.

Your Test Results (Tested on 2/27/2020, 1:30:04 PM)

Download Speed HELP 59.8 Mbps (7475 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed HELP 22.39 Mbps (2798.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency HELP 40 ms

Will see how it behaves. I have 21 more days to go before I have cancel my service with no early termination fees.

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

@KFJ408 I've never seen up or down speeds anywhere close to what yours shows.

39 down and 3.5 up is the best I've ever seen on mine since I got on it over a yr. ago here in E. Tx.

San Augustine area.

malleable_malus

• 

143 Messages

I might go edit my list of of us in this thread to include people's locations to see if there's a pattern to those whose connections are improved.

jscris

• 

22 Messages

Afternoon today in Arkansas Had to use sprint to upload the image

Rubb3r

• 

16 Messages

Third full day that my connections been as good as before the issues began. Im in Michigan

(edited)

• 

9 Messages

@KFJ408 be careful. I believe their cancellation grace period is only 14 days.

Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

@Rubb3r That's great! If you don't mind me asking tho, whereabouts in Michigan are you?

I ask because today is the first time since I've been checking (basically daily) that my results have come back good, with no more than 1% packet loss over the course of the last 30 minutes. My average has been 25-30% loss. Heck, I couldn't even get the packet loss test site to load up the other day. I'm still have problems logging into my bank and other financial sites today tho. I know its because of the fixed wireless because I can do those things fine using my phone as a hotspot. Its pretty much been the same as me for my brother who lives downstate near Northville in terms of packet loss.

While its nice that (for me) at the moment its working better, I am far from believing that it will stay that way, and tests over a short period don't mean squat in my book. Especially since its only just after 11am here. I am curious to see how it is around 3pm.

I'm just outside of Grand Traverse county by the way.

Edit: Wanted to add that I just ran a speedtest on ookla, and in a first time ever since having this service, it has my "optimal server" location much closer to home than it ever has....Chicago. Also, the other servers available if I click on the change button are either there in Illinois, or Indiana, with only one Kentucky location. Its always been a southern state for me. Usually Georgia, Kentucky, Alabama region.

(edited)

• 

216 Messages

Second night in a row everything's running great hope it stays that way.
Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

And jinxed it.......

Why am I not surprised?

Rubb3r

• 

16 Messages

@Starstruck Near Standish. Mine does the same thing on ookla too. Typically will connect to GA

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

a year ago

I believe I have found a solution, maybe it's just a temporary fix but I will reply back in a few days to update. So here's what I did; I've been wanting to back grade the firmware for the 5268ac for a while now, it's nearly impossible to give a downloadable copy of it but I found one. I hope posting it here will not jeopardize the availability of this file in any way.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ATT/comments/dcygi3/pace_5268ac_dmzplus_woes/
Now, here's the process I followed; Obviously download the file to a device connected to your pace 5268ac, open your browser and go to the home portal (192.168.1.254) enter your access code when prompted which you can find on the side of your gateway if you haven't already changed it. Navigate to settings using the tabs at the top. Once in settings navigate to diagnostics and then finally navigate to the update option on the sub-menu. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the icon that says browse, find the location of the file you downloaded earlier and select it then click the upgrade button.
It will take 5-10 minutes to apply the update and it's important you don't disconnect the gateway during this time, just click upgrade and walk away. I've it's complete you will have an older version installed, only for a few moments then at&t will automatically push the updated version. Now, I'm not sure why I've seen an improvement because factory reset did absolutely nothing for it. I tested it using my gateway then I went to my in-laws and tested theirs which had not been tampered with and theirs showed 9-31% packet loss while mine showed 0% loss, well I did have 0.1% in one test but none since. I will update this in a few days to let you know if the fix is temporary or not. Really hope this helps all of us dealing with this bull(Edited per community guidelines).

(edited)

• 

143 Messages

@Perkinsj88 I've been waiting for someone to do this because I was hesitant to do it myself especially since some said the firmware is unrelated to the issue. I'll be interested in seeing if this holds true for you or if it's just coincidence.

Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

@Perkinsj88 Thanks for the link and info...quite curious to see if this has any long lasting effects.

Just for clarification, after you reverted to the previous firmware, and then got the current one pushed back on the pace by att, your packet loss issue has been better? Or did you mean that it was better only while on the old one before getting the current version pushed back on?

This makes me wonder if they somehow botched the initial rollout of the current firmware. If I recall correctly, someone earlier in this thread mentioned they noticed it all went bad after getting the current version.

Also, I want to add that I got an email from att yesterday after sending in another set of test results, where I asked if there was any timeline for a fix, and got this response....

"The last we heard, the network team is still compiling all of the provided information as part of their investigation. I’ll forward this on, as well, and we’ll make sure to communicate any updates that we received."

How many more days are left in that FCC extension, lol?

jscris

• 

22 Messages

@Perkinsj88 Tried the rollback and change back to current software. It's possible while on the old version it was improved, but it was such a short time I'm not sure. Back to 34.9% packet loss now although the download speed shows good. Upload is really bad. 0.56. :(

• 

143 Messages

@Starstruck

If I recall correctly, someone earlier in this thread mentioned they noticed it all went bad after getting the current version.

That was me but I think it might have just been coincidence because people said the firmware is probably irrelevant to the issue.

• 

10 Messages

I mentioned this on another page in this thread, but I replaced my Pace router with a Mikrotik shortly after my install and I've experienced the same problems as the rest of you. I find it hard to believe that I would have been impacted if it was a Pace firmware issue.

• 

143 Messages

@CaptainGumby I forgot about that. In that case, you are 100% right.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

It was improved even after it was updated but at this time I have packet loss again. Tried flashing again and was auto updated before I could even get logged in to run a test.

• 

216 Messages

It's not the firmware I still have 11.5 and I didn't want to say anything because my internet has been working fine going on 3 days now. I wanted to make sure it was going to stay that way before I said anything last time I said it was good its started up again. I really would be intrested if any of yall in Texas had there's running ok. It's not quite the way it was but the lady at the executive offices said there still working on it.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

a year ago

Okay, so the first time there was about 10 minutes between boot and the forced auto update on old firmware version, I had no packet loss the first time. I just flashed it again and before I could get logged in, the update was forced to gateway and I'm showing packet loss again, ranging from 6% to 95%. I wish I could get at&t to stop forcing the updates long enough to confirm our deny it makes any difference.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I will admit that my connection overall is much better now, but it stills acts real strange. For example, I did a packet lost test and registered 0 loss, a few minutes later I checked it again and got 100 % loss, not sure how that happens. So for browsing it seems like it hangs up now and then, but very intermittent.

• 

143 Messages

a year ago

It's too sluggish to go back and find my original post of the list so I decided to make a new post with the updated list:

Current Total: 72

cayne

malleable_malus

KP45697

ZCurtis8920

unleadedgass

tbarcellona

dusty1usa

perkins.j.88

dannymc95

katizimi

reddirtranch

eonblue54

chrisd333

meeps

bamashooter

netless

terreb

connectionless_in_bfe

twright33

erin30

captaingumby

dennisharrison

ethangraham

john9999

sprunts95

tmac47

starstruck

lottytx

swamproots

cdjohnson

chydaisy

digpatche

smok3ybull3t

lbarnes13601

rubb3r

rtd2

dkresge

markus_r

espespesp

jeniferpace

captain318

rose2192

cole8767

heyjero

johnnienewell

pageorge

mcjosephson

kf68

user2112020

pgerald36

TinGA

chris_odom

BadInnernet

Agburnsky

sethm

robjderr

dieharddan

Elisa1276

Snowydays

ohio_guy

jscris

pastortim

Rbeasley3

conroy35

dusty1usa

KFJ408

tmac47

twright33

cdjohnson

db4bama

davidandrew

pathless

mboone45

(edited)

• 

143 Messages

@malleable_malus Added to the list:

db4bama

davidandrew

pathless

mboone45

New Total: 72

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Recent test; no packet loss, speed test shows 40 down 25 up, but actually downloading a file takes foreve...r downloading at 100kb/sec.

• 

82 Messages

@dieharddan I still have packetloss in some places - but it's MUCH better. During peak times, don't bother trying to download anything over HTTPS though - I'm experiencing the same symptom here. Try an HTTP download though and watch it fly through at full speed.

• 

20 Messages

a year ago

I have noticed an improvement over the last week or so. I am Not using the Pace but a netgear 7000 loaded with Tomato firmware. I seldom get over 30Mbps (36 on Sunday Morning) but packet loss is often zero, even during prime time. I hope it stays fixed.

• 

82 Messages

@reddirtranch Can you please try downloading via HTTPS please and post what your sustained rate is after the first 90 seconds?

Also, do you have a VPN connection to test? seems like a single connection for VPN (OpenVPN & IPSEC at least) and HTTPS are limited to 1.5Mbp/s per connection for me - wondering if it's the same for you.

jscris

• 

22 Messages

Total loss of service for about four hours this afternoon, both ATT and Sprint. Was hoping when it came back it would be fixed. But no: Ping 47 DL 27.04 and I had hopes until it got to UL 0.38. :( A couple tests of 0.7% packet loss and then one of 80%. <sigh>

• 

20 Messages

a year ago

So for me I guess what I’m seeing is now the packet loss doesn’t happen between a defined window it’s random It can come at anytime of the day, So that really doesn’t sound like much of a solution if any, actually feels like it’s going backwards. I mean yes I have times of the day where I have 0% packet loss but that was always the case, at least I could count on knowing the defined times when it was on unsable now it could be unusable from one minute to the next!

• 

82 Messages

@BadInnernet Are you checking packetloss just via a ping (ICMP)? Because, that's going to show up as pretty gnarly. Checking packetlosss by trying to hit a known service (like https to your bank, for example) will give you a much better indicator of your actual packetloss with this service.

lottytx

Teacher

• 

70 Messages

dennisharrison

I appreciate your point on icmp and should mention a more in depth discussion can be found in DSLreports forum where most of the knowledgeable posters strongly echo your point.

However, my observation over past 2 months (daily / hourly) has evolved my view towards seeing the ping results, as captured by MultiPing and or Pingplotter, as a very good indicator of performance. This applies to when performance is less than "clean" (almost always if measured in terms of a full day of service and set against a parallel monitoring of same ping targets from a non-ATT ISP wan), bad (has gotten better over most 2-3 weeks but still has bad period) or good (only isolated periods of day).

• 

82 Messages

@lottytx fair enough, I concede the point :) You're right about there being a connection between ping results and connection "jank" - though, I've seen 15% ICMP packets dropped while less than 1% TCP in the same window. Poor UDP is just left swinging in the breeze during "peak" times (6PMish till 11PMish here).

I just think that we're not going to get very far by pointing to ping results with them, because of the built in (and valid, unfortunately) excuse. I got sidetracked in actually making something with documentation for others, but have a docker/grafana/iperf situation going on over here that shows the issues pretty clearly for this connection. I had been hot-to-trot on it, but suddenly my connection got much better and I figured they were on the way to a solid fix for the majority of users.

Unfortunately I've run issues yet again - which honestly leave me pretty impressed (horrified?) with their shaping/queuing configuration(s). A small real-world example would be; last night around 8PM was not able to stream from the CBS app on a Shield TV to watch the latest Picard episode, but Netflix/Hulu/Youtube all worked just fine. 10:30PM, CBS streaming was flawless again. That's a pretty extreme level of "fine tuning" going on if you ask me. Or how I'm able to pull in 30Mbp/s with a multi-part download over multiple VPN connections during peak hours, while each VPN connection is limited to 1.5Mbit (OpenVPN & IPSEC TCP, so I'm only assuming on other connection types). And like I mentioned above, UDP gets steamrolled.

Currently I'm looking at just opening a bunch of tunnels, bonding them, and using that as my connection - which is insanity, when they obviously have the bandwidth to offer. Like, why are we twisting in the wind over a couple extra hundred Gb nation wide during "peak" hours? At least from this point of connection it doesn't seem like we're having any issues getting into AT&T's larger network segments (which should have PLENTY to offer), so what gives?

lottytx

Teacher

• 

70 Messages

someone with the time, skill and wherewithal to aggregate metrics across customers and service modalities (wireless, dsl, fiber etc) may unfortunately find, IMHO, at the center and root, an intentional packet prioritization / traffic shaping with demonstrative anti-competitive characteristics (disproportion impact on services that compete with ATT offerings VoiP / TV). And further, at this point, the service is what it is and will get no better or cleaner. All this “JANK” 😊 firewalled off by isolating customers with an offshore support group that cannot, by design, directly engage the real network engineers that that actually run the core of the network. Plausible deniability for the office of the President.

(edited)

• 

20 Messages

im using the site att linked to in my email

• 

82 Messages

@lottytx I'm desperate for you to be wrong - because I don't have many options due to locale and budget (I'm willing to spend well above the average for stable internet, but can't really foot the bill for some towers and a lease in town with a fiber install).

Unfortunately, I think you're probably correct. Let me spend some more time on easing the setup and execution of automated netpath'eqsue, and iperf/traceroute/rtsp jitter/etc, hopefully that can help raise awareness and possibly help push more buttons or gain some traction. It's just that I have a full-time job, and we're building out the homestead right now too, with a newborn - just hard to sink the time into an internet crusade when 85% of what I want works when I want it and the day gets short real quick. Maybe I can put something on github and get some help. Will check out the DSL reports forum.

I would love to get some INTERNET instead of INTRANET during "peak usage hours" :)

• 

82 Messages

@BadInnernet https://packetlosstest.com/ ? If so, it's not a really reliable indicator of connection fidelity (unfortunately, and especially with the default settings), though it will likely follow along in a similar way to ICMP loss when the site isn't under higher load.

Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

Has anyone's gotten (or stayed) better? Mines been roughly the same. Slightly "better" packet loss, but not by much as its still averaging in the 20% range.

One thing that's an improvement tho is that today on my Xbox, my NAT has been on moderate all day. Its always been strict when I check, and I check often, lol.

But yeah, still too much packet loss and troubles with secure sites. Same old stuff add nauseam.

Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

a year ago

The past week it has done slightly better but it's back to being pretty bad again

• 

20 Messages

I give up...mine isnt better, its just “different” its like they are just shuffling The high loss hours around to hide them.

• 

216 Messages

Mine was fine for almost 6 days now it's right back to were it was tonight 8pm central sigh.

• 

20 Messages

yep mine is back to the 6-12 horror show, Im moving soon so I have an out.

(Never going to use At&t again obviously) also never going to be outside of a cable or fiber node. been where I am for 4 years, guess the government doesnt want anyone to farm anymore.

• 

216 Messages

I wish I had another alternative but I don't. I was doing good for 5 days on the 6.7.8th day back to the way it was. And the thing of it is when I just called and told them they switched me again and I told them they said they did because my tower was not working right. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

a year ago

Mine has been working perfectly last couple of days. I'm still showing packet loss but it doesn't seem to be affecting my latency in online games or anything else.

(edited)

• 

216 Messages

Welp back to the way it was atleast I got 5 days of what it used to be guess I'm going to be making another phone call tomorrow sigh.
Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

In what world is this considered "acceptable service"? The only "service" I've been getting is dank internet and no support from the company, who obviously just doesnt give a rats ass about the problem.

I'd love for the people at at&t that say this is to be expected and normal for fixed wireless to have to use it. I doubt very highly they'd say that if they were paying for it with their money.

(edited)

Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

@unleadedgass I spoke with them last night, and was told that its normal for fixed wireless to have "hiccups", and then to, of course, reset my equipment, lol. When I asked why was the service basically flawless prior to late December, early January, she said, "it must have been an anomaly".

This company needs to go out of business somehow.

cdjohnson

• 

69 Messages

12% packed loss is my lucky number.... I haven't seen anymore "improvement's" to my network quality since my last post, so whatever they did, it was pretty much just a bandaid... For me anyways... I noticed also packet loss randomly. I'll be sitting at 95-99% network quality, then it'll drop to 70-75% (which translates to around 45% packet loss according to my program) then it'll quickly go back to the 90s (99-100% being pretty much no packet loss)

Even though it's nice being able to use my internet again, it's still kinda frustrating that there isn't a true fix for it...
cdjohnson

• 

69 Messages

12% packed loss is my lucky number.... I haven't seen anymore "improvement's" to my network quality since my last post, so whatever they did, it was pretty much just a bandaid... For me anyways... I noticed also packet loss randomly. I'll be sitting at 95-99% network quality, then it'll drop to 70-75% (which translates to around 45% packet loss according to my program) then it'll quickly go back to the 90s (99-100% being pretty much no packet loss)

Even though it's nice being able to use my internet again, it's still kinda frustrating that there isn't a true fix for it...
lottytx

Teacher

• 

70 Messages

My HouTx Fiber connection almost unusable for VOIP today.

Having line quality constantly changing, with just different degrees of Bad is a a joke.

Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

a year ago

And now Its unusable again. Amazing

• 

216 Messages

Imagine that same here as of 3 days ago.
Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

They called me around 1 today claiming they had "a possible solution" for this and I can see how that went

• 

216 Messages

Yup.

• 

216 Messages

730 pm have to use my hotspot. It was fine why did they have to change it. I knew it the night my blink cameras kept going offline.

• 

143 Messages

I'm beginning to think that, instead of fixing the issue, they are just giving us turns of having usable internet for a while until it degrades again, giving the next group a turn.

• 

216 Messages

That's exactly what is happening he told me when I confronted him that they switched me he said yes we did your tower was doing it that they are trying to fix it.

• 

216 Messages

Anyone internet offline mines been out since 1am central time my smart home app say there an outage for my area. I guess I should of just been quiet and not said anything atleast I had partial internet :(
jscris

• 

22 Messages

@unleadedgass Ours was out for four hours three days ago. No phone service either. And it wasn't any better when it came back, still packet loss and slow upload at times, although sometimes it does work well.

Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

Mine was also offline last night:/
heyjero

Tutor

• 

15 Messages

Completely offline since Thursday night. Sending a tech Saturday. yay

Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

Its still out. How do you make this worse than it was?
heyjero

Tutor

• 

15 Messages

...and we're back

Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

Reset the modem and the antenna and it worked for about 4 hours and now it's completely broken again

• 

216 Messages

Ya there working on the fiber lines something broke they gave me an estimated time here of 8pm central time but it could take longer. I thought it was only me that I made them mad and they shut me down lol. Does your antenna say its offline. Mine does so I have to wait until outage is fixed to see if my antenna is working I might have 2 problems who knows.
Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

It's back up again for me for how long who knows. Beginning to think this is just how its gonna be from now on

• 

216 Messages

Internet is back up for me see what happens.
Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

Out yet again :/

• 

14 Messages

Mine is out also! It’s been off and on since yesterday. So aggravating!!

• 

216 Messages

My internet worked great last night tonight it was a up and down degraded from last night. But atleast I have it.

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

10 months ago

Here in Michigan Still dealing with this issue. Packet Loss, Now random outages and constant disconnects. Signal bars now sitting almost constantly in the Red. I don't know what's going on but it's not improving. Whatever they are doing is now affecting my signal apparently. I used to be in the Yellow and Green. The last couple days im now in the Red and the weather has been clear. Loosing Patience

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

Rediculous

Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

Michigan here as well... My signal has always been in the red. Do you know about how far the tower you are connected to is? Mine is roughly 10 miles away. Which is stupid because there's 2 towers within 4-5 miles from me that it could be pointed at, but when I got it installed, The guy doing it said he couldn't aim it there because att wouldn't "authorize" it, even tho the signal was better.

Ridiculous is an understatement, lol

• 

216 Messages

When the outage occurred I live 1.5 miles from tower and my signal was red now its yellow more yellow then green.

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

@Starstruck 5 Miles

cdjohnson

• 

69 Messages

Funny, when I had the service installed, the tech couldn't get out of the red. Even though his aiming equipment or whatever said the signal was excellent. He spent about 3 hours on it. He eventually called his boss and his boss pretty much said "we don't really understand this technology, if the signal is good, let it go".

It was in the red the whole first year and It worked flawlessly so I didn't think anything of it...

Wasn't till after December I noticed the signal change from red to yellow/green.....

(edited)

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

10 months ago

Just giving an update - I haven't tested packet loss lately, during online gaming my latency is flawless, stays around 50ms and I haven't been disconnected in over a week. I am located in Georgia, anyone else in the state still having trouble or are we 'fixed'?
cdjohnson

• 

69 Messages

I'm in middle west Georgia. I saw an improvement a few weeks ago and so far, it's somewhat stable... Im using stable lightly. I'm sitting at a 90% improvement overall. I still have spikes, but it's... Manageable...
cdjohnson

• 

69 Messages

For example on my racing sim since "my" improvement-

Latency was at 80ms

Internet quality at 97-100

Then it'll spike to 133ms and quality drops to 82, then latency will drop to 100ms and quality will go back to 98-99. I also done a packet loss test during these spikes and it seems that it doesn't go over 12% packet loss, if it does, it's really quick and I can't catch it...

• 

143 Messages

10 months ago

Still bad for me. Am I the only one?

• 

216 Messages

Nope your not the only one today its pretty bad by 7pm I have to use my hotspot. But at this point in time up to 5pm its better then seeing a red light on my router att called me Sunday and said there working on it with no time frame for a fix.
KP45697

• 

41 Messages

My connection was pretty good for about a week. Then we will one day I was back up to consistently 20% loss. I called att and they told me to just shut everything off for 2 minutes to get a new ip then turn it all back on. The rep even told me that Is the only temporary fix they have right now. Pathetic

cdjohnson

• 

69 Messages

I don't know if any of y'all remember being able to Port forward on fixed wireless, but I do. I remember being kicked off my PS4 because of stricted Nat type and calling customer service (back when you talked to an American) and them walking me through how to Port the game I was playing. So I got the service when it was in it's early stages.

Few months later, porting is unavailable. Their answer: we are working on it. Another month later: you can't port forward at this time... Another few months later: fixed wireless will never able to Port forward... I think y'all are getting the gist of it..

After the port forward block/update, my Nat type was sometimes stricted, some times type 2 and being kicked from games was almost eliminated, so I accepted the out come and moved on... Didn't ask anything more about it...

I am starting to see the same pattern with the issues we're having now. Just waiting them to tell me "fixed wireless will never be able to provide a GOOD network quality".

Yeah I'm able to browse/upload/work and watch youtube, but streaming/gaming is still spotty. Feels like I'm between a rock and a hard place. Honestly, it feels like they improved "my" connection just enough to browse/upload/etc so I would keep quiet and quit calling. Lol.
Terreb

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

10 months ago

Went out again last night

• 

216 Messages

Same about 2am was back on and running @ 3am. Internet was high latency last night but I didn't lag out on my game or get disconnected a couple of times it got sketchy but not for long.

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

@unleadedgass IN here, service seems to be completely down for almost 4 days now.

If I am lucky to get a green service light, my speeds are always slow, I struggle to buffer a 480p YouTube video, or load basic HTML sites.

I can’t even test packet loss because it’s so slow it won’t load anything.

Also having trouble connecting to game servers.

Get started...

Ask a new question