Check out the AT&T Gift Guide for Valentine's Day Gifts for every kind of love!
D

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 10, 2021 4:31 PM

DSL Service down for days

Could someone from the service group please reach out to me and/or check out the local DSLAM?

I've been mostly without service the past few days, with the exception of a couple hours this morning.

The land line still has a dial-tone, and my neighbors who also have ATT DSL still have their service.

I'm currently working off my phone hot-spot.

Either my circuit, or my modem needs attention, both of which need ATT to run diagnostics.

Thanks for any help you can offer getting my service back up.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

29.7K Messages

5 m ago

This is a public forum of other customers. For official tech support you must call AT&T, they don't call you.

Alternatively, with specific details of issue (including model of Gateway) perhaps others in the community could try and help.

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Still having issues with intermittent outages.  I suspect it is the modem (one of Netgear 7550 units) as the issue is usually resolved for a few hours/days after being unplugged & re-powered (I also still have a dial tone on the landline, and the neighbors service is still up.)

Has anyone found a replacement unit to use in place of the 7550? These devices don't seem to be very robust. 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.9K Messages

4 m ago

Still the same answer.  If you still have dial tone on the phone, but the DSL that's piggy backed on the same pair is down than it's either office equipment (could be remote office) or the modem.  No one here can get a tech out to check it you still have to call repair service. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.