Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Shea2711's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Feb 14, 2018 7:41 PM

Deceptive Billing Practices

This company lies and cheats their customers. First, I was promised a fiber connection with at minimum 300 mbps speed. They locked me into a 12 month contract and then when they installed said fiber wasn’t available and I was give Internet 12 (that’s 12 mbps downtown and 1 mbps upload). Because I own a video production company and upload very large files this made it impossible to work. WORST OF ALL...I tried to cancel on the 30th day of service and was still billed the early disconnect because their guarantee apparently means 29 days or less. I am making it my mission to ensure I let any and all people know that this company is underhanded and will outright lie to scam you out of money.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4年前

First, I waited because I wanted to give you the opportunity to make good on your promise and during multiple calls with services representatives - was assured the speed I needed to earn a living and feed my children would be coming and that they would upgrade my plan free of charge. However despite being promised fiber - regardless of the speed the installer told me - there are no fiber lines run in my area whatsoever. When I called originally about service, I gave them the service address. After giving them the service address they told me they offered fiber. So coming at me about the particulars doesn’t really matter because either way I agreed to a contract under false pretenses. Secondly, I was charged not only the installation fee and the monthly service charges, but also the early disconnect fee. I brought all of this up to the representative I spoke to and they couldn’t care less. I will continue to use all of my social media accounts and followers to try and bring this fraudulent company to justice. Being a former journalist, and lots of connections to media in Atlanta, I also plan to do everything I can to get your underhanded practice is exposed. Have a great day.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.