Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 2:34 PM

Credit for equipment on bill

Had a technician come out after repeatedly trying to fix problem over the phone. One time they say it's the modem, they send a new modem, then they sad it's my WiFi extender(which I have only had from AT&T about 6 months), so they send new WiFi extender.and the technical support says when it comes in on bill to call and I would get credit . Still not connecting, so they send a technician out and while they were here a Sales Rep. show up. The technician finds out that nothing is wrong with old extender, it just wasn't set up right. So I asked the Sales Rep if he wanted to take the new extender with him, He says keep it, I said not if I have to pay for it. He says I won't. He would make sure I get credit. Bill comes in and it's on the bill. I call billing and explain the situation and they said if I want credit to send extender back. So I text and email Sales Rep, he texts me back and said he would take care of this by the end of the day and that was on Monday. Today is Saturday and still no credit and I have sent several texts to him and no response. Its not the point of sending it back or not but when not one but 2 people say I would get credit and I don't.

Will be looking for another provider.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

2 months ago

Did you send the old MODEM back? What is the amount charged to your account?

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

The old modem was sent back. What I am questioning is the WIFI extender that 2 rep said that I would get credit and now they won't. $54.61

(edited)

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…