Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
dndonaldson's profile
dndonaldson
#1 Star!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, May 27, 2014 5:12 PM

Connecting via WPS with Arris NVG589 Modem

Hello

I have a HP 4620 wireless printer that I've been trying to connect to the network.  The only option there is is to connect via WPS push button.  I've pressed the button on the front of the modem and a red light appears.  The printer still fails to connect to the network though.  Could this be an issue with the modem or with the printer itself?

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have experienced a similar issue as originally stated with a Samsung blu ray player. I had it connected at one point however when the blu ray player was disconnected from the power source the WiFi connection was deactivated. I have tried searching my network and manually entering the password, pushing the WPS button on the router to connect (the button flashed green for a while, turns sold red after 90 seconds or so, and then there will be no light illuminated at all, and attempted to use the WPS pin to connect. Unfortunately it still fails to connect, any ideas?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I, too, have the same problem as @Emilyjboy and my washer has a 9 digit WPS number but the modem only takes up to 8 numbers? What do I do???

Sincerely,

Tys3sons

Get started...

Ask a new question