Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
L

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 9:00 PM

Closed

Connecting Samsung Smart TV to my AT&'T Wireless Internet

I have tried all instructions that I found on line and still 2 of my Samsung Smart TV's have failed to connect to the AT&T internet. This is very frustrating as it keeps failing to connect. I have tried by choosing my wireless home network name with the password and tried by using WPS and still nothing works. I cannot seem to get anyone on the phone and I need help, this has been almost 2 days I have been trying this.

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y مضت

By far the most common cause for this is an error when entering the wifi password. It can be difficult entering the mixed-case letters & numbers on the TV screen keyboard using a remote to guide the cursor. Make sure you're selecting the correct network name. Write down the wifi password from the side of your gateway onto a piece of paper, then proceed slowly to enter the password. I have three Samsung TVs, and none have any problems with the AT&T internet.

• 

2 Messages

Turns out that I had to reset the network settings on both of the Samsung TV's I was having issues with and then I tried reconnecting to the ATT network via the network name and password and it connected just fine after the reset of the Samsung TV network settings.

• 

8 Messages

1 عام مضت

I got the Samsung TV set up so it’s a keeper. It was so easy after I read some instructions on a Belkin router site. I also watched a YouTube video on troubleshooting problems, but I didn’t need that.

I remember having more problems with setting up my husband’s new TV. Thank you so much for all your help and advice. It especially helped and gave me more confidence to learn I didn’t have to use the wireless receiver and wouldn’t have to pay an extra monthly fee. You all are awesome!

• 

8 Messages

1 عام مضت

I apologize for the last post. It was meant for another forum post. I’m trying to delete it but haven’t figured out how to yet.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.