Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wed, Jan 7, 2015 7:33 PM

Configuring Dell SonicWall with IPv6

How do I configure my Dell SonicWall with IPv6?

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

5 years ago

Here is a great video that goes over the basic setup.

If still having problems, you may need to setup your modem in bridge/passthrough/DMZ mode.

For an NVG, click here.

For a 2wire, click here.

Also, another thing that may help is setting up the MTU on the SonicWall to 1480.

-David T

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I have a Hr44-500 receiver that is connected to the internet via a Deca broadband Adapter hard wired to an Arris SBG6900 WiFi router.  The router is fairly new and the receiver is only 2 months old.  Each time I try to start up the Apps through Directv the internet connection is dropped.

I have several other devices connected to internet through this router with no issues.  I have tried going wireless as well as setting a static IP addres for the receiver but to no avail.  Are there any solutions to this issue or is it a problem with the Directv DECA broadband router or is there a disparity between the receiver and the router?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…