For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
davidotazu's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, February 24th, 2017 5:07 AM

Chrome OS and ATT router connectivity issues

Does anybody else have ATT router and Chrome OS connectivity problems?  My internet connectivity both through the ethernet cable and wireless is unreliable. Sometimes I don't get any connection and the webpages time out and I get an error message on a gray screen saying that there is no internet connection. More often, I get slow loading pages that frustrate the heck out of me. Sometime, like once every week or two, I try for about 10 or even 15 minutes to try and get on a webpage after my computer wakes from sleep. I need to keep refreshing the page until my computer decides to display something.  It is so common. I have 6mbps. That should be fast enough for only three connected devices. None of us does gaming or HD movie watching, just regular internet browsing! Frustrating!!!

Guru

• 

462 Messages

7 years ago

I think you would need to call tech support for it to do a line test if there are problems with the lines. I assume you already tried rebooting the gateway(modem) already and by calling in would be able to determine if there are problems with the network. Robot Happy

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @davidotazu,

We recommend downloading our myATT app from the app store or texting myATT to 8758 to receive a link to download it. It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand quickly and easily. You can even setup a technician appointment.   

Also, on this page you will see a section named Internet Hot Topics. You will find a link labeled U-verse Internet Troubleshooting. Click on that, you will find some troubleshooting information there. If you are on a browser, the link will be to the right. If you are on a mobile device, scroll down to find it.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.