meadowmont's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 5th, 2015 2:03 PM

Closed

Cable and wire box near road is damaged--how can I request repair

The ATT green utility box near our house is damaged--the bottom panel is missing and cables exposed.  This needs repair. 

The box is located in the alley behind [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.].  The alley is ***.  We recently had all the shrubs removed so the box is fully exposed and the landscaper asked that we have the panel replaced before any further landscape work is done.  The 1-800 repair phone number on the box does not answer.

The box states that optical cable is present.  Please repair!

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

@meadowmont

I suggest that you contact the AT&T Customer Care team for matters such as this. They can be contacted by clicking the link below:

https://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3617246

In your message, please include the following:

- Name

- Address

- Account number(if you're a customer)

- Phone number

- Email address

- The best time to contact you if needed

- The issues you are having (in detail)

- Include any pictures

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We have several in ground AT&T boxes broken in our new community. They present a hazard as some one could step in the box holes or trip over the loose covers. Its imposible to get AT&T out to repair these as I have been trying for several months now. If not repaired soon we will just have the holes filled in wiring and all and not worry about it any longer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have the same problem lots of kids in apartment. I've been on hold for over 40min. Great service I hope no one gets hurt because of their incompetence.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Cable and wire box near road is damaged--how can I request repair

the location is (Edited per community guidelines) the area where the utility box is located needs to be cleaned and secured. The gate is missing and the area is becoming a homeless bathroom. Please contact Officer George Zaragoza with the City of Lynwood Public Safety Division for details. (310) 483-1423

(edited)

1 Message

4 months ago

Cable and 2 wire boxes on Dorchester Road and Forest Hills Drive, North Charleston SC damage, wiring is exposed, and covers are laying on the ground. North Charleston installed a new section of sidewalk, so this looks awful. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.