AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Sep 20, 2019 5:16 PM

BGW210-700 Router admin login problems

Hello,

I am trying to login to my router and am unsuccessful. I've reset the router, I've tried every combination of username (admin, Admin, attadmin, *blank*) and password (device access code). I've even tried the WiFi network name and password, even though I know that wouldn't work. Help!

Responses

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

a year ago

I am trying to login to my router and am unsuccessful. I've reset the router

Does "reset" here mean factory reset or just pulling the plug for about 15 secs.?  Are you going to going to http://192.168.1.254 in your browser?  What are your trying to change?  The only login that's required on the gateway is when you need to change certain settings like wifi info.  Have you successfully logged in in the past?  Then the only info you need to use is the access code which is shown on the label stuck on the gateway.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Inexplicably, when I tried again, the login page didn't even appear and I'm now logged in. Not sure what happened. But now that I'm in, it's not obvious how to do what I want to do ... I want to turn off the router function so it is just a modem. It's conflicting with our Orbi and I was told that's what I need to do to solve the problem. Thoughts?

Get started...

Ask a new question