Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
mtall77_98's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 3:37 PM

Bad internet service on UVerse caused by?

My internet part of UVerse is really poor.  I know I am only paying for the low end but I should get decent service if I have to pay them.  Every day now, my internet stops working for several minutes at a time.  Especially around 8 or 9 and then again in the evening, 5-7 thereabouts.  Is it related to usage like cable?  So far I am very unhappy with UVerse internet.

Responses

ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 y ago

Hi @mtall77_98 ,

I am so sorry about the issues you are having with your U-verse internet service, but I will be glad to help. Are you connected wired or wireless? If wireless, there could be an inssue with wireless interference. Here is an awesome article by SomeJoe7777. 

Also, pay attention to your power, broadband, and service lights. They need to be solid green at all times. If they flicker, check your connections and make sure they are in tightly. If possible, connect the U-verse gateway into a different outlet.

Let us know how it goes.

-David T

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Get started...

Ask a new question