depooleman's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Aug 9, 2019 10:22 PM

Awful!!!!

I'm not sure where to leave this feedback at. I upgraded my internet back on 6/21/19 and today is 8/9/19 and the wire is still in my front yard. I have been told to contact the buried wire department but sit I sit on hold for over an hour every time before i give up and hang up the phone. I have spent over 4 hours on the phone with customer service the last 2 days and have gotten zero help. I have been yelled at, hung up on, told no one can help me and disregarded every step along the way. Yesterday they told me a tech would come out to bury the line today only to have him tell me (after he showed up late) that he couldn't bury the line and that he would open a ticket to have it done. I can no longer let my kids play in the front yard because they trip over the wire. I every just tired to cancel my service and they told me they couldn't do that because they were a billing department rep and I would have to call back because they couldn't transfer me. Which I have tried calling back since then to cancel and keep getting the same answer. I am getting ready to seek legal counsel in the matter as ATT refuses to do anything about it. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.5K Messages

2 y ago

I am getting ready to seek legal counsel in the matter as ATT refuses to do anything about it. 

That would be a waste of money and cancelling service sure won’t get it done either. Escalate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you. They will light a fire under the appropriate posterior to get the work finished.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Compliant has been filed with the BBB, I mention legal recourse because of the fact my kids will trip over the wire, and if hurt I will go that route. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.