Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
ATT U-verse Internet is Intermittent with drops every 5-20 minutes
For the last three weeks we have had internet dropping out every 5-20 minutes (duration can be 5-10 minutes). I have made 4 calls to support and had two on-site visits from technicians. I will have to switch providers if this isn't corrected.
Diagnostic message is
Other background info
- I have a brand new ATT U-verse DSL modem / router as part of the fix
- The technician has removed the POTS connector at the sub-station
- I have cleared the DVR stored recordings; recommended by the technician
- I have checked for IP4 and IP6 assignment conflicts (there are none)
- I have turned off all but one device (on ethernet) and still see the problem even when I switch devices
On a different post I saw that the suspicion was a flaky bard at the sub-station
Please help this is driving us crazy
3 months ago
Hey @Mike_Becker - I suspect you have the same issue a bunch of us are experiencing. Can you go to this thread and answer the questions I made in my original post?