For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
M

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 10:02 PM

AT&T Riser In Yard not in easement

I have this riser in the middle of my yard that I am needing moved.  It is not in our easement.  It is far from the other utility boxes.  I need someone to contact.  I have left messages at 800-894-0374 and waited the 48 hours in between on three separate occasions with no response.  Please help me get into contact with someone I can talk to.  I am extremely frustrated and need this resolved immediately.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

It’s a pedastal not a riser. But odd they placed it in the middle of the yard. Did you go to the municipality and check the easement or are you assuming due to placement. If not within an easement your municipality can contact At&t

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

4 years ago

Get with your city officials. They’ll have to confirm the pedestal is not in the easement. Then contact Att and have them move it. 

Post back if that is not successful. 

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

4 years ago

Pedestals are generally in a straight line, or close to straight....

Did you check other addresses 2 to 3 addresses away to see where their pedestals are located?

Or is the fence not properly located, placed.

In our area, shared property lines easements are 5 feet on either side for a total of 10 feet... when not a shared property line but against a street or alley the distance is 15 feet.

This can vary from community to community... 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.