The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
S

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 22, 2021 11:25 PM

At&t prioritizes new customers over existing ones!!

I have been with with AT&T for about 3 years now and have had nothing problems ranging from honoring payment arrangements, to lagging with their $80 unlimited plans, now to getting someone out here to fix my internet when it has been a week of me having problems! On monday august 16,2021 my internet started lagging and cutting off back and forth, it took 3 days to get someone out here to fix it, well the tech switched out the equipment and everything was fine for about 3 hours and then the internet just stopped working altogether! I called to talk to customer service and was told I have to wait until monday august 23,2021! I told them that I go in for surgery on monday morning so he scheduled me for the time that I have surgery and then told me he would expedite it for friday august 20,2021! Friday comes and I get no phone call or hear nothing from them! So I call again on friday evening and they tell me they cannot get a tech out until tuesday august 24th! This is all because they fill up slots to get new customers in and forget about the existing ones that have paid thousands of $$$! Never again and I am seriously thinking about switching over to another company because they are nothing but a Ponzi scheme!!!

ACE - Sage

• 

92K Messages

5 m ago

I don't know how that fits the title.

I know you would like to think you're the only one who needs their Internet fixed but you're not. Internet goes down all the time for various reasons. It should occur to you that maybe other people called repair before you and have appointments before you.

BTW, you posted in Wireless - wrong forum, moving to internet.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.