AT&T DSL Internet Slow Speed, Service Down, and Billing Assistance from AT&T
Online Assistance & Things to Know
Is your DSL service acting up or running slow? Is your service is down or is the modem blinking red? In most instances, resetting your DSL modem can resolve most issues.
If a reset does not work, we have online tools for you:
- Web Support - Use the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve Tool to fix your service in the palm of your hand, quickly and easily.
- There Is An App For That
- Text the word myATT to 556699
- Sign into the app
- Select My Internet
- Scroll to AT&T Support Center and tap on the link
Chat With Us - you can chat with us to resolve service, email, billing-related issues.
Please note, the AT&T Community is limited when it comes to troubleshooting account or technical related issues with AT&T DSL.
DSL Things To Know & Solutions
Experiencing slow speeds, loss of service? Need help changing your network password? We have some solutions below that can help resolve most issues quickly and easily.
- Did you know that modem environment can impact speeds? Learn what you can do to improve speeds.
- Learn how to restore your DSL connection
- Online tools and resources to get back in service and more
- Find or Change your DSL Network password
- Manage or check your appointment now
- Learn about Fraud and Security Resources
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.