kevinhilkey's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 3:20 PM

Another client has the SDB write lock

I would like to be able to change some of the settings on my Arris NVG510 but I get this message. Can anyone help with it. I've done a lot of searching and can't find any discussion about it.

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

7 y ago

@kevinhilkey wrote:

I would like to be able to change some of the settings on my Arris NVG510 but I get this message. Can anyone help with it. I've done a lot of searching and can't find any discussion about it.

Sounds like it's a refurbed unit that they changed the password, but forgot to change the sticker on the outside. 

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your situation.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply.

Possibly they can get it from going in on their end.  Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

On the back of the nvg510 there is a reset button just below the power cord. Take a paper clip, press and hold until JUST the power light comes back green. Let it come up in service then go I. And change your Info From there.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

7 y ago

I also got this message when setting up my sister's U-Verse Motorola modem. The wired connection worked but I could not set up the wireless. I waited a couple of days and tried again and this time it worked correctly. This was a new service I was setting up.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5 y ago

I got this message while configuring a new router for my sister. It meant that the router was not ready yet and still being configured by AT&T. I waited an hour and went back and it was ok again. Was able to finish config.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.