Wineaux's profile

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

Monday, May 14th, 2012 1:29 AM

Closed

802.11N Gateway?

It's been what, 4 years now for uVerse? 802.11N is now a fully ratified standard, and has been for years. Most every laptop, tablet, and cellphone is now shipping with built in 802.11N support. 802.11AC draft gear should start shipping this fall! I think most of us are sick and tired of having to put a second wireless router behind our 2Wire router for uVerse, and then not be able to use all the neat new WiFi remote apps for our cellphone's, including the most recent uVerse app. Seriously, it's time for AT&T to defecate or get off the pot and release either an 802.11N gateway, or an 802.11AC draft gateway. When can we expect to see AT&T make this very minor technological update and join the rest of us in the 21st Century?

Enquiring minds want to know...

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

11 years ago

If you want an official response from AT&T on your issue, you don't post it here.

Write a letter to someone acting in an official AT&T decision making capacity.  Office of the President has been a favorite choice in these forums.  Plenty of posts on how to find that address.

You're not going to get your answer here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Is there a definitive list of the supported U-Verse gateways? The list:

http://www.att.com/equipment/

doesn't seem to list 3800HGV and 3800HGV for example.

Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

It's been over I year since this was posted and STILL NO 802.11n!
PATHETIC!

• 

4.4K Messages

11 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.