Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 10:16 AM

Your att&t settings are out of date

I keep getting the above prompt. How do i fix it. I've change my passwod but that doesn't help

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

WHERE are you seeing that prompt?  You have posted in the Home Phone Forum"

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

It pops up at the top of my browser, saying your att/gmail setting are out of date.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

Is this on your CELL phone or computer? 

In order to find someone to answer your question, your post needs to be in the correct forum.

(edited)

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

computer

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

Moved to email forum but there is no such thing as att/gmail. Gmail is google. ATT’s email is yahoo.

Get started...

Ask a new question