Website Not Working - Fix Them Now
att.com and Website Fixes
Are websites not loading? Is your browser running a bit sluggish? Having trouble with att.com? Check out the fixes below to resolve things like:
- Website loading issues
- Virus issues that may be slowing down your computer
- The dreaded spinning ball or hourglass
- Picture loading issues
- Some gaming issues
Solutions for Website and Browser Issues
- Delete Cache & Cookies - Think of this as housekeeping for the browser.
- Flush DNS - It may improve how web pages load.
- Disable IPv6 - It may improve browser load times
Heads Up: We recommend using the latest browsers and updating them regularly.
Are you hosting a website?
If you are hosting a website and cannot view it from your internet connection, make sure you have the correct settings. If you do not, you will be unable to view a website that you host or manage. In most instances, we refer our customers to the web host to resolve.
Viruses and Spyware
Viruses and Spyware are dangerous. They slow down your computer and steal personal information to pass along to nefarious individuals.
Download AT&T's Internet Security Suite and protect your online experience.
Other Great Resources
- Supported Operating Systems and Software - You need the right stuff to surf the web!
- Supported Browsers - You need the right browser to surf the web.
- Learn About Web Browsers - Learn about browsers.
Check out our Support Center!
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.