Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I accidentally put in the wrong username by 1 letter. Now when i try to get my forgotten password, it pulls up the wrong username and won't let me use the real one.

Please help.

DeaneG

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

a year ago

Call them and ask for help while resetting your password. Use one of the
numbers shown in this thread.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Thank you. I did today and all is fixed

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

After spending over $1200 on a new iPhone from ATT&T, I am unable to retrieve my emails. I have called 4 times, wasted over 7 hours trying to resolve the problem. Now ATT want to charge me $49 to fix THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

ATT without question has the ABSOLUTE WORST "customer service" in the Universe. They just keep tying to charge MORE MONEY ro fix THEIR PROBLEMS!!!!!!! After spending over $1200 on a new iPhone from ATT&T, I am unable to retrieve my emails. I have called 4 times, wasted over 7 hours trying to resolve the problem. Now ATT want to charge me $49 to fix THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

I never had or set up any security questions so this is of no help to me

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Delete the sbcglobal account in Yahoo, and then set it up again in Yahoo (use the same user id as before (xXxX@sbcglobal.net). Worked for my account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Delete the sbcglobal account in Yahoo. Then set it up again through Yahoo using the same account name/ user ID. Should work. If it doesnt, reset the password first, then delete the account and set it up again as noted above. When you login, use the new password.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Everything AT&T does is WORTHLESS!!!!! You effectively have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! This has been going on for DECADES!!!!!!! SHAME ON AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m switching to Spectrum!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I have SBC global.net email I need to redo my password to match my computer w/ my I phone 

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Is this legitimate or is this an attempt to steal our password again?

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I think I (Edited per community guidelines)ed up. It's late and I'm tired.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I have a similar problem. I can log in onATT.net but not from my windows e-mail. Windows keeps saying the information is out of date and wants a password reset. I have done that a million times to no avail. I have deleted the account and reinstalled it half a dozen times. It is the same on all my computers. HELP

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Access the email in secure mode– Often one or more applications can interfere with your email program, which in effect may not allow you to sign in to email.

So you need to restart your machine in safe mode to see if you can log in via protected mode / contact for safe mode 1,855,948,3906

To do this, press and hold the "Windows + R" key on your keyboard, opening the "run window" and you need to type "Ms Config" in the run window, it will pull up the "Service Setup Tray."

So click on the boot tab under the device setup tray and check mark the secure boot and reach button, restarting your computer in safe mode.

Delete and restore your email account- Deleting and restoring your account to your email application often solves the issue.

And you need to delete and re-add your email address depending on the email app you use.

Reset your SBCglobal Password email address-Incorrect password or compromised password might also be the reason you can't sign in to your address.

If you think your email account has been hacked or you've forgotten your password, it's best to reset your password.

Here's how to reset your password

First of all, you need to open the at login page

Now, at the top, you'll see the sign-in button, just click on that

when the on-page sign is opened, click on the password forgotten.

Now you're going to be led to the Forgot user ID / Password page

Here you need to check mark PASSWORD and fill in the form

Trying to log in back after changing your password.

• 

1 Message

Thanks.. for protecting my email in secure mode

• 

2 Messages

Thank you so much for the advice. Unfortunately it did not work. I got into the secure mode, but when I went to Accounts there, I could not see the e-mail accounts listed, so I could not delete and reinstall the one of three that is not working. It remains a problem.

Get started...

Ask a new question