Need to update email settings?
27vdd53's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Trying to logon to my e mail cefeller@sbcglobal.net

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am 82  I taught my self on computer so tell me what you want so I can get back my email   cefeller@sbcglobal.net

I live alone my wife passed away 23 months ago after 60 years marriage. I do not care what you do to get it back just

try. Thanks,Carl Feller

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am 82 I taught my self on computer so tell me what you want so I can get back my email        cefeller@sbcglobal.net

I live alone my wife passed away 23 months ago after 60 years marriage. I do not care what you do to get it back just

try. Thanks, Carl Feller

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

I have a Snet.net legacy account and found a post with a number to call.  I called it (1-877-353-1761 and keep hitting 0 until you get a person) and they were able to unlock my account and I was able to get back into my email account! So thankful and HAPPY!  They said they locked accounts due to a potential security / hacking issue. No advance notice and no easy way for legacy / free email users to find what number to call to get back in. So glad I came upon the post with this information on what number to call!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Try this: I called 1-877-353-1761 and keat hitting 0 until you get a person.  They were able to unlock my account and I was able to get back into my email account! So thankful and HAPPY!  They said they locked accounts due to a potential security / hacking issue. No advance notice and no easy way for legacy / free email users to find what number to call to get back in. So glad I came upon the post with this information on what number to call!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

I called 1-877-353-1761 and keat hitting 0 until you get a person.  They were able to unlock my account and I was able to get back into my email account! So thankful and HAPPY!  They said they locked accounts due to a potential security / hacking issue. No advance notice and no easy way for legacy / free email users to find what number to call to get back in. So glad I came upon the post with this information on what number to call!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Call 1-877-353-1761 and keep hitting 0 until you get a person.  They were able to unlock my account and I was able to get back into my email account! So thankful and HAPPY!  They said they locked accounts due to a potential security / hacking issue. No advance notice and no easy way for legacy / free email users to find what number to call to get back in. So glad I came upon the post with this information on what number to call!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Me too

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Dear Administrator:  I doubt that these steps help. Respectfully, I think what you’re missing is that lots of us are not AT&T customers and do not have AT&T accounts. These are “free” legacy email accounts from which users got locked out of; they need to speak to someone to unlock their accounts and get back in. It would be helpful if AT&T would publish a number upfront for these circumstances.  It’s very frustrating not to be able to access new incoming emails. Thank you.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Today is Nov 8 and my SBCglobal email has been down for days.  This morning I fixed it. What I think is happening is that Yahoo has changed something which has caused them to forget the registration of some, but not all, SBCglobal email accounts. Here is what I did that worked:

1. Go to website https://start.att.net/
  2. On top of the menu at the left click on Mail.
  3. Normally if everything is OK this will bring you to your email-on-the-web page. If not you will see a Yahoo screen so do the following:
  4. Click on Add Account and enter your full sbcglobal email address. Continue with the prompts and enter your email password.
  5. If you have forgot your password, click on Forgot Password and enter a new one (use mix of upper and lower case and numbers). Continue with prompts.
  6. Go into your email client such as Outlook and in Tools menu go to Account Setting, click Change and put in the new password.
  7. Close the change box and click Send/Receive. Your email should now work.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.