Need to update email settings?
J

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 13, 2021 2:25 PM

The static IP that ATT assigned me are on the SORBS BlackList since 2004 !!

The Static IPs that ATT assigned my business account are on the SORBS Black List. So I asked for a new set of IP's that are not one the BlackList, and then they gave me another set of IP's that are also on the SORBS Black List.

When I ask SORBS to remove the IP's from the blacklist they will not as they are ATT IP's not mine.

How do I get a set of static IP's from ATT taht are not on the black list?

This is a new Business account, and it has not been working right of a month now !!

I am even being blocked from gong to att.net/uverse because they are BlackListed.

Is there someone I can call other than the 800-288-2020number to get Business uverse tech support?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

26.6K Messages

5 m ago

It's a sins of the father sort of thing.  I think the issue here is with SORBS relief policies, not AT&T.

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I have a home fiber IP address and am having the same problem. The whole netblock (/20) has been blocked since 2004. It causes problems when accessing apps like Disney + and Tesla. I can get to websites fine but the authentication servers for certain apps won't allow me to log in unless I switch to mobile data or a VPN first, start the stream or whatever, then switch back to WiFi.  Some sites like redfin constantly require captchas even when already logged in. We cannot get it delisted. ATT will need to contact sorbs to do it or it will stay on there forever

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.