Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 2, 2016 1:02 AM

@swbell.net YAHOO

Did anyone have an old email address from DSL @swbell.net.  It I think went through Yahoo?

Have you stopped getting email

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.4K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Vicki54 Welcome to the Forums!

Are you accessing your email online using your web browser or with another mail client program? Please let us know if you're still having any issues with that and we'll be happy to help with whatever we can!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

For some reason, I have been locked out of my swbell.net account. I tried to reset my password via ATT.com, but I don't remember the answers to my security questions since I set up the account years ago. I have been a faithful ATT customer for years, now having ATT wireless. Can you help? I cannot reset my password through Yahoo (I can, however, receive a code to my cell phone in order to gain temporary access). Thanks!

ATTDSLCare

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Vicki54 @5073iceman

We are sorry for your inconvenience. I will be glad to help. Please send me a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your

Name

Email address in question

Phone number

Best Times to reach you

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTDSLCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

@ATTDSLCare 

John (edited per community guidelines)

[email scrubbed]

(edited per community guidelines)

9:00 am - 6;00 pm

(edited)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

My email was working last week., But then it was not.  No explanation for this.

Get started...

Ask a new question