Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
athenian

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 4:15 PM

"Search for messages from..." doesn't work

This week's problem...

When I use the link to "Search for new messages from" -- open a message, click on sender name then click the link indicated -- there are no results.    AFAICT, this started a few days ago.   What's the deal?

Note:   One of the constantly annoying issues I have with ATT is its non-support of the actual e-mail application.    The Yahoo! e-mail link for "E-mail Support" is directed to ATT -- which repeatedly tells us that it is not responsible for the actual e-mail application.    If you aren't going to support the application, why are you hijacking the link?

Responses

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @athenian,

Sorry about the issues you are having with your mail. Do you have this issue with other browsers? Also, try typing in the search field [from:"(name of sender)"] to see if that pulls anything up.

-David T

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question