Protect yourself online
L

• 

4 Messages

Monday, November 16th, 2020 1:43 AM

Closed

Sbcglobal.net Email Address No Longer Accessible

Hello.  Hope all is well.

My sbcglobal.net email address (of at least 15 years) is no longer accessible.  I've been an ATT customer for about 20 years now and have just transitioned to UVERSE within the last year.  

My login and password are not working via the website and not working via my email client.  I haven't been able to log in via the site for awhile and therefore have just retrieved mail via the email client.  However, now that is no longer working as of the last few days.

Based on my research, a lot of people are suggesting that this is because of the Yahoo/ATT merger and it's been an issue with many people for awhile now.

I've tried going to several of the ATT Homepages as has been suggested in forums such as the "Currently" page.  I'm still not getting access and it's even stating that I've tried too many attempts.  The only suggestions that I haven't tried is changing my Password or creating a Security Key simply because I'm not sure if I have a linked account for the email address and therefore not sure if that would make the situation worse.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Email Not Working - Troubleshooting Information from AT&T

Accepted Solution

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Just an update that I tried to create a Security Key in order to continue using my non OAuth compliant email client so that I could update the settings.  However it's required that you log into your email account (which I can't) to do so.

I also tried to open Windows Mail to start that up as it's apparently OAuth compliant but again it's required that you log into your email account (which I can't) to do so.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.