Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 3, 2019 5:36 PM

Prblem connecting my Iphone 8 pro sendin email or reciving any

my account is with Yahoo and my eamil address is with sbcglobal.net . As of Thursday nov 28th,2019 I can NOT send nor receive emails on my cell . however sending or receiving emails on my desk top is fine..  

So when I go to use my cell phone and log in into my Yahoo xxxx@sbcglbal.net account.. I get redirected to ATT and it asks for ID , which I put my ID correctly, but when I put my password, it says it does not recognize my account.

I have tried rest my password  "forgot my password section", redone it many times, changed my passwords, but wont allow my xxxx@sbcglobal to be inputted as it shows yahoo. , no matter what I do is of no help.

I have been to T. Mobil store twice, and to Apple store, and even had a friend that is more knowledgeable than I,  to spent hours to help solve this issue..

NO Solution is found and all said it is issue with ATT and Yahoo. ( while this was no issue before last Thursday). My cell phone has no problem. at all. 

Can you please help this be resolved ? Desperate Customer.

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

Prblem connecting my Iphone 8 pro sendin email or reciving any
my account is with Yahoo and my eamil address is with sbcglobal.net . As of Thursday nov 28th,2019 I can NOT send nor receive emails on my cell . however sending or receiving emails on my desk top is fine..
So when I go to use my cell phone and log in into my Yahoo xxxx@sbcglbal.net account.. I get redirected to ATT and it asks for ID , which I put my ID correctly, but when I put my password, it says it does not recognize my account.

I have tried rest my password "forgot my password section", redone it many times, changed my passwords, but wont allow my xxxx@sbcglobal to be inputted as it shows yahoo. , no matter what I do is of no help.

I have been to T. Mobil store twice, and to Apple store, and even had a friend that is more knowledgeable than I, to spent hours to help solve this issue..

NO Solution is found and all said it is issue with ATT and Yahoo. ( while this was no issue before last Thursday). My cell phone has no problem. at all.

Can you please help this be resolved ? Desperate Customer.

Tags (0)
Add tags