Protect yourself online
A

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 4th, 2020 4:13 AM

pacbell.net

I am completely unable to access my emails, despite a password change AND successfully logging in to AT&T. Is there any way to get into that email account or redirect it to a different address. I have critical health info coming I cannot access?

Many thanks

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @allenart, we will be delighted to help.

Lets try going to Currently.att.yahoo, click the mail icon in the upper right, and see if you can log in from there.

If you access your AT&T email on multiple email apps across several devices, you’ll have to check each email app you use on every device.

For example, you may use Outlook Mail on a laptop, Gmail on a smartphone, and Apple Mail on a tablet. Each device must use either an OAuth app or your secure mail key.

You will find steps that will help you address your sign in issues on our troubleshooting site.

If you have a mail client, you may need to update your settings with our step-by-step guide. in order to access your email given the change.

If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for contacting us on AT&T Community Forums!

Lafayette, AT&T Community 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.