Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jul 2, 2018 2:41 PM

Notice stating my @bellsouth.net account will no longer be services by att@yahoo.com

I received a notice this morning saying my @Bellsouth.net account will no longer be services by att@yahoo.com? What is Microsoft Edge and if I download it will my account maintain my existing emails?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39.2K Messages

2 years ago

Microsoft Edge is Microsoft’s replacement for Internet Explorer. Your BellSouth.net is not moving, you will just be directed to a more basic web page if you continue using IE since it is not supported. See this article for more info: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/email-support/KM1063685

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

I replied to this in your other thread.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question