Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Bachiann's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 20, 2016 6:23 AM

Need access to an old sbcglobal.net email

Help, please! I am desperately in need of access to my old sbc global.net email account that I have not accessed in almost 10 years. Edjoin holds all of my past employment information, letters of rec., references and resume. I am currently trying to apply for a job and cannot due to my inability to gain access to the email account (curlygrrly@sbcglobal.net) that is linked to my edjoin profile. Unfortualty, the edjoin site's customer service will not reopen until tomorrow morning and I need to submit my application tonight.
Thanks for the help 🙂

Responses

Tigereyze209

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

5 y ago

Okay, as long as you can verify ownership of the account, you can send a private message to the care team, and they can help you recover it. However, and i hope this is not the case, an account that has been tottally inactive for that extended period of time, might in fact be deleted. After ten years (actually less, but maybe you will be lucky) they would most likly consider the account abandoned.

Pick one of their care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Get started...

Ask a new question