Protect yourself online
mdrieck's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 23rd, 2015 2:45 PM

my att.net email account

So the DSL that AT&T is getting us right now is horrible and as my husbands home business is growing it is becoming a problem.  I have had my att.net email account for over 15 years and it would be such a pain to transfer everything.  Do you know of I can keep that email account and switch to a better/faster service?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have had AT&T for over 25 years. My monthly bill is high and the internet service is slow. If I move to another provider do I lose the @sbcglobal.net account??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How do I permanently terminate my att.net account?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have another question regarding the free E-mail.  What do we do if we do not remember those secuity questions after many years?  Am I locked out of my E-mail account forever?  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

THANKS,

SOMETHING TOOK MY WHOLE ATT.NET PAGE ANG CONVERET ME OVER TO WINDOWS 10 AND I DON,T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THAT,I HAD WINDOWS 8

NOW I HAVE NOTHING BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WINDOW 10.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My last name has changed and it still shows my old one when sending an email to someone.  How can I change it?  I have already changed it in my settings but I still show as old name when sending emails.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I can't acces to my e mail address

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I've been having a problem retrieving my att.net email I have not been able to get into my account for some time now your help would be greatly appreciated.   

Cheryl *****

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.