Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Mylesha's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 30, 2019 12:21 PM

Login issue on sbcglobal account

As of Sunday 4/28/19, I’m started receiving an error message on my sbcglobal account and am unable to receive my email. The error states the imap.mail.yahoo.com is not working. Prior to yesterday, I was not having any issues. Pease help. Thanks!

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Had the same problem, 4/27/19 in the pm sbcglobal.net email was having issues.  Called in on Sunday morning with the same problem, talked to half a dozen people, got a lot of lip service, went through all the change PW stuff, tried all the login from different applications, tried all the login to different web sites, att.net, att.com, yahoo.com myAT&T etc. still didn't work and was told to give it 24 hours …. ok, was also told to check with Microsoft!  Tried resolve it again on Monday and got one gentleman to give me a case number and said he would escalate the issue and that i'd get a call back that evening.  No call last night so I called again this morning, just got off the phone with UVerse tech support (8002882020) ( keep asking the iron maiden for 'tech support' or 'email tech support' or 'attendent' ),  I spoke with a person named Rae, had me up and running in about 20 minutes.  Evidently there seemed to be a sync problem between the old Yahoo email servers and the at&t databases.  We had to change passwords one last time and may have lost a couple days of emails but everything seems to be back to normal, whatever that is!  One thing I did notice was that AT&T was trying to send me a bill notice and had posted that they couldn't send email to my email address while it was down, ironic!  Tech support said that the only way to get this fixed for yourselves is to call it in and asked if I'd post something.  This was my first, hope it's ok, that's all I got! 

Get started...

Ask a new question