Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 5:19 AM

I've received at least 2 scam emails supposedly from AT&T right after I was hacked. It has messed up my email account. Mail goes to trashas

Each email had a different name as the sender. I googled the names & the one below was listed as suspicious plus other information. I want to forward a copy to AT&T but addresses I've tried won't go through. Please does anyone know where I can send them?Thank you.

<Edited to remove personal information - The AT&T Community Team>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- Forwarded Message -----

Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020, 04:28:25 PM CST

Subject: ...... AT&T UPDATE NOTICE ....

AT&T Yahoo
(Both AT&T & Yahoo logos printed here)

Your AT&T Email Account update

Dear Valid user,

We are closing all old Version of Your E-mail as from today.

Tap below and sign-in to get a more organized mailbox to avoid being De-activated.

UPGRADE NOW TO THE NEWEST VERSION

Thank You.

AT&T Online Service

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

All replies are automatically deleted.

©2020 AT&T Yahoo! Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. and all other Yahoo! marks contained herein are trademarks of Yahoo! Intellectual Property and/or Yahoo! affiliated companies. The message from the e-mail server is automatically generated and sent to the e-mail reply can not be delivered.

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

a month ago

You can forward to abuse @ att.net, without the spaces. Receiving that email means nothing, it’s a phishing attempt sent to many people. I’ve gotten those too. Nothing to worry about unless you clicked on any links in the email.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.