Protect yourself online
wobeck's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Thursday, November 16th, 2017 6:54 PM

I can't log in to my AT&T account

I only have an e-mail account and I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question.

My email stopped working and said I need to update my password. I tried to log into myatt.com, but I don't remember my username or password. I clicked on "forgot username", but it sent it to my email, and I cannot receive my email.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

I'll assume you're using this website:  https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

Your user name is your att.net email address. Under that, there's a "Forgot Password" option which will send you to a different page which will ask you for your last name.  You'll have the option of having a temporary password snail mailed to you or you can answer your security questions.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Well, I got 61 views, but not a single reply. It appears that no one can help me.

Can anyone tell me where I should go next? Since my email stopped working, I need my username sent to me as text, or spoken on a phone, or given in a chat. Or is there really nothing that I can do to get my email working again? Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@wobeck  Did you manage to get to your email account?  There's nothing more frustrating that knowing it's there and you just can't get to it!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Skeeter,

Yes, I made a new password and found my email location at Yahoo.com.
Then I was able to get my email client to work again.
Thank you very much for your help. -- from another Texas skeeter

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Where the heck is the in box?????????????  ATT email is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have a similar problem.  I need to reset my email password for security reasons and I’ve been unable to do so.  I’ve had my ATT.NET email account for over 20 years and the security questions and answers that I setup years ago are no longer accurate, and I don’t remember what one of them was when I setup the account.  I’ve bee unable to find a way or to access anyone to help me.  The recovery phone number is also no longer active as my cell number has changed.  Does anyone have any idea how I can speak with someone to help me with this issue?  Thanks!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

ATT recently asked me to reset my att.net email password. When I did, they sent the password to my att.net account. Well I can no longer access that account because ATT changed my password. What do I do now?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I cant log in to my att.net account

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

cant get my att.net email

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.