Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Feb 6, 2018 1:06 AM

I can't access sbcglobal.net email after Yahoo separation.

What is the URL to access our sbcglobal.net email?  The old att.net yahoo webmail login page on I.E. no longer works.  When redirected to att.net login it doesn't recognize sbcglobal user name and password.  I guess they no longer exist since yahoo was bought and apparently unlinked with sbcglobal.  How the heck do sbcglobal.net email users supposed to access their web mail with Internet Explorer? 

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

145.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello Vicki.Harris,

We appreciate you reaching out to AT&T’s Community and Forums.  I would be more than happy to help you once again access you sbcglobal.net email!

Here is the link to help you gain access: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Yahoo-Merged-E-mail-Accounts-Getting-Unmerged/td-p/5336865. Scroll down to the section, “Not able to Sign In” and follow the help article.

Thank you!

Jason, AT&T Community and Forums Team

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

The link does not apply to sbcglobal accounts. It only applies to AT&T accounts. I still can not access my sbcglobal web email. As SBCGLOBAL was AT&T it should be easier for loyal customers to access their legacy accounts. The AT&T login should have been programmed to recognize SBCGLOBAL user ID’s & allow us to login. I need to be able to access my SBCGLOBAL web mail. Please ask your AT&T developers to fix this. Provide a URL that will accept SBCGLOBAL USER ID’s - PLEASE.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I can’t send a reply from my mail. Outgoing mail server connection server fail.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I have the same problem. Can't access my sbcglobal.net email account at all, but millions of junk emails come in there every day. I just want to get rid of it. How do I do this? 

Get started...

Ask a new question