Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
KarlOgden's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 19, 2016 6:24 PM

I cannot access my SBCGLOBAL email account by logging in to the Sign in section of att.yahoo.com.

I cannot access my SBCGLOBAL email account by logging in to the Sign in section of att.yahoo.com.  Password is not valid.  This started yesterday.  I have not changed my password.  I have access to my emails through my mobile device. I tried logging in on the web at home and at work with the same results.

Responses

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

5 y ago

Hello, @KarlOgden!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty logging into your account. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

Getting error about username/password being bad. Error occurs at home and work using different machines. But it is same I have used for years and it works on my cell phone. I can be contacted at [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] I am not free until 10am to 10:30. 1pm to 2. Then after 4pm not free. Pacific coast time Thank you

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I had my sbcglobal.net email bookmarked on a previous computer on Chrome. I managed to talk to someone live and get in 2 days ago but otherwise have not been able to get my user id and password recognized at att.net email on your web site.

Tigereyze209

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

5 y ago

If you ONLY want to access your att e-mail account, you can go to mail.yahoo.com, and you should be able to log into your account directly.

I find that if i use anything else, it is hit or miss, if it will let me log in.

Also, if you also have a yahoo account, be sure you are logged out of that one completely before trying to log into your ATT account, or the account manager they (yahoo) uses will just get confused.

Hope this helps.

PS- your cell phone is working because it uses IMAP protocol to connect, and is not affected by the web page e-mail portal.

If you want, you can access your e-mail account(s) using a mail client like Outlook. (Just a sugestion)

With the impending sale of Yahoo looming, tech support is a little iffy until it goes thru and the new owner(s) take over. (Just wish ATT would at least buy back their own e-mail service, but, well, if i always got what i wanted, I'd have been the sole winner is a big multi-billion dollar lottery years ago.)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

Many thanks

Get started...

Ask a new question