How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T
AT&T Sign in & Password Reset
You are here because you can't sign into your email or you forgot one of your many passwords. Resetting your password is one of the fastest solutions. Let's get started!
Heads Up: It is recommend that you use your member ID to sign in. Find Your ID Now.
How To Change Your Password
Go to www.att.com or use the myAT&T app:
- Login to the myAT&T app, scroll and select "My plans & features"
- Hit the "plus" button next to your service and select "Manage my network & email"
- Select "Change Email Password"
Note: If you are still unable to login after resetting your password, wait 12 hours for the system to update and try again.
Email Tips & Troubleshooting Solutions
- Email Troubleshooting - Learn how to trouble your email.
- Don’t forget to update your email clients (Outlook, Apple Mail, etc) with your new password.
- Make sure you update your security questions and tie a wireless number . It makes password reset easier in the future.
- More supported solutions can be found at "How to Reset your Password".
- Was your ID hacked? Once you update your password, secure your account.
- Have a sub or "child" email account trouble? You may need use the primary to account reactivate it.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp