For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Napabarbara's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 13th, 2014 7:04 PM

How do you email to groups of contacts without typing them one at a time?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Napabarbara 

You can go to your address book and select all the contacts you want to email and then click on "Compose Email" button, or is you have the same group of people you send messages to ofter, you can make it even quicker by creating a list, select all contacts you want in your list, then click on "Assign to List" and when you need to send and email, go to address book, select "Lists" pick your list and click on select all, and Compose.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am having a similar issue, but more specifically, I previously created a few contact lists for groups that I mail to frequently. The "new " format does not provide a way to add a contact to existing contact lists. If I am missing something, please help.

Additionally, the names on all but one of my group contact lists have disappeared from the list. They are still in All Contacts, but not in my group List. And .... for the list that is still there, prior to the new format I have been able to click a box at the top that would automatically insert everyone on the list into an email without having to go down and select them individually. There is not a box that I can click to send to all in the List without checking them one at a time. This makes emailing group emails very cumbersome and time-consuming. Is this the way it will be from now on? If so, I want to change back to the old format, and will need instructions on how to do that.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

How do you correct when this procedure skips email addesses?  I have them grouped but now it will skip many of them in the group.  This just developed within the last few weeks. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.