How do I know if my AT&T (bellsouth.net) email has been unmerged from yahoo mail?
I need to make sure my AT&T email is unmerged since I will be canceling my AT&T internet service soon. I have found and followed the directions online to unmerge my email (see the list below).
- Log in to myAT&T with your AT&T Member ID and password.
- In the top navigation bar, under myAT&T, select Profile.
- Under AT&T Email Accounts, select Account Profile.
- In the User Information tab, to the right of your Member ID, select Delete Account.
- When the Delete Email confirmation displays, select OK.
- To continue using your Yahoo email, sign in to Yahoo mail. Select the Unmerge button in the bottom right corner of the page.
But when I get to step 4 on the User Informatio tab, there isn't an Delete Account option.
So, so this mean that my AT&T email is already unmerged from Yahoo mail?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.