For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
jmorse1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 2:29 AM

How do I access my sbcglobal email?

Can't access my sbcglobal.net email for 2 weeks. Tried att.net, att.com, yahoo and either wants me to keep resetting my password or never redirects. Two phone calls to att and numerous depts and they keep saying they are working on it. Another 24 to 48 hours before fixed. Anyone have a solution .

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I finally was fixed with help from customer service but I have an AT&T cell phone account. So far it has held up for me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am having the SAME issue!!!  I have had sbcglobal.net for years and have not had any issues.  At&t said they have nothing to do with my sbcglobal.net account yet that is where I am directed to fix the issue!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It sounds like sbcglobal.net is being phased out.  I would like to begin phasing out this email address, but I have the opposite issue.  I can't access my email with a password.  I am required to go through an authentication process with my phone.  How can I set a password so I can begin the transition process?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This happened to me this morning. Message indicated I needed to update yahoo mail via a desktop. Spent over an hour with 5 different phone calls and absolutely no help

ond person indicated my email was suspended and passed me to billing that could or would not verify any suspension 

what in the world is going on?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I cannot access my sbcglobal  email account on my computer. It is able to get up on my smart phone so it still does exit. Does anyone have   a fix to this problem?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

does not work..

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I can't log on to a computer with Yahoo - it always redirects me to ATT and sign me up.  I dropped them years ago due to their customer service.  I set it up on my email app provided with my smartphone with the same user name and password that doesn't work on my pc - and it works on my phone... go figure.  Although it's not a great fix, it worked for me, hope it helps you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I don't see any solution here.  Somebody posted something on u tube, that didn't work for me, and there are jillions of people complaining about this and far fewer offering solutions.

ATT has a web page saying Yahoo and ATT have unmerged, and one must deal with Yahoo.  Yahoo has lots of links that lead to nowhere, techs in India who know nothing about it and send one to another Indian tech at Yahoo small business, who is also no help.  

I talked to a paid tech who said it's in my computer, and with all the complaining people and the web pages addressing it, I don't believe that.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

MY SBCGlobal email address was convert to a Yahoo address many years ago and now I cant access either from a laptop. I can access it only from the Yahoo mail app on my phone. Every time you try on a laptop it takes you to a AT&T.net login instead of the Yahoo login page. I already have one of those att.net accounts but never use it. Can you please tell me how to log into the Yahoo account on a laptop. This is so frustrating!!!   

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Did you ever get to open your sbcglobal account?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.