Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Need to update email settings?
socaljoe's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jul 31, 2019 8:32 PM

has my email address been closed?

Since mid July, my wife and I haven't been able to access our att.net emails. I sent an email to it and got a bounce back "address not found" I can log in to start.att.net using the account, but when I click on the email icon on the top right corner, I get a "not found on accelerator" message

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 y ago

The fact that you can log into start.att.net should tell you your email address has not been closed.  But what you are seeing is a problem for you and others trying to access the webmail.  And contrary to this post I don't think there has been a permanent fix.  You can try changing your password but I don't know if that will fix this.

The only workaround that may work is to use a email client app (e.g., Thunderbird, Outlook, mobile email client apps, etc.) instead of the webmail.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I've changed the password already, and still access it.  When sending an email to my email account, I get a "address not found" bounce back, as if my email has been disabled/closed. Have tried different computers and browsers, phone app no longer works eitheratt error.JPG

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 y ago

Try calling the Digital Assistance Center (877-273-2728).  Maybe they can figure it out.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

thank you very much for providing me the phone number. I've been looking for any number for support in att.net and att.com websites, can't believe the number for tech support is so hard to find.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 y ago

Tech support is through the standard att phone number 800-288-2020.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.