Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Need to update email settings?
higginslake's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 28, 2017 4:10 PM

Former Employee Site

I don't know who to call or get in contact with!!   I need help getting thru to the Former Employee Site.  I did not receive the letter with my pin number to access the AT&T Retiree website.  Today I hung up after waiting 1 hour 40 mins and  2 previous times because I had waited over 30 mins.  Please help me!  linda

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

176.3K Messages

4 y ago

You can contact HR One Stop at 1-888-722-1787. They will be able to direct your call based on your need.

Hope this helps!

-ATTU-verseCare 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

Please tell me how I can get in touch with an HR rep. I worked for AT&T in 2008 and I need a copy of my W-2

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 y ago

I me too'd it just now.  Also having the same issue.  I really need to update my email and connect with someone about benefits.  Any help would be appreciated

I cannot access anything anymore.

John French

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I  worked for Pacific Bell/AT&T from 1970 to 1986. I have trying to get my pension now for over 2 years. I've been working with Fidelity and they finally have been able to submit my documents to AT&T HR on March 10th this year. I have not been able to reach anyone in HR, just an automated referral line that sends me back to Fidelity. What do you recommend as another avenue to hurry this process along?

chughesphs

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

3 y ago

Sadly, you’re just gonna have to wait until you can get to a representative. If you keep hanging up it’ll never happen. 🙁 I’m doing the same thing as we speak.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I am a  retired former AT&T employee trying to help a friend find out if his deceased father had any remaining stock with AT&T. His father worked for AT&T, but he is not clear on the specific business unit. Can you point me to someone who can help. I sent a letter to Fidelity back in May, but never got a reply.

Thanks,

John

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Want to see about getting employee discount on tv and internet

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.