For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
kerry.haley1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 10th, 2014 2:55 AM

email won't work can't change password

my att email which i have had for years keeps asking me for my password and then it wont take it. I cant recieve or send emails because of this. So i tried to go and change the password and it asks me 2 security questions that i made up over 10yrs ago that I dont remember the answers to anymore. All of the sudden today the email stopped working. Like i said it keeps asking me for the password and when i put in my password it says its invaild. so I tried to do remember user id and password help and when i put in my user id ( which is my email address) it says its not vaild ID. What the heck? why today all of the sudden would this happen? How do i fix it. I am in the process of buying a house and I need my emails working, I probably missing important emails now.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @kerry.haley1 

I'm sorry you're having some troubles with your email. Please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. One of our managers will then contact you directly to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

The e-mail reset page does not work.  Just get a blank page.  ?????????

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.