Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Employee

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Nov 3, 2018 8:09 PM

email password reset

want to reset email password for a sub account, not main account login.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

I believe you can do it from the primary by getting into Manage Accounts through the primary's myAT&T .  Alternatively log into myAT&T using the sub-account's email and password.  Also could use Forgot ID/Password.  And finally the "forget" when trying to login to start.att.net or the webmail.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Employee

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Will give this a try, thanks.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hi.    I tried resetting a sub account password but it says the sub account is now linked to an att access id and  I no longer have permission.     How do I get the att access id and permission now to my sub accounts?

Get started...

Ask a new question