Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 15, 2017 10:52 PM

Email disappeared from inbox

My email that I had in my inbox disappeared sometime Thursday or Friday 1/12/17 or 1/13/17. I have been receiving emails since then but the emails I had received previously that I had left in my inbox have disappeared. I have contacted the email restore team and have received a generic response back but notjing has been retreived and it has been more than 24 hours since I placed that request. Am I screwed and should I start to look for another email provider that can keep my emails without losing them? This sitution could end up costing me money as their were some emails of a business nature that I no longer have access to. This has been across all my devices and webmail.

Responses

• 

1 Message

4 weeks ago

Did you ever get a response? Same thing happened to me two days ago

• 

1 Message

3 weeks ago

Emails in my Inbox disappeared either late on Jan 23, 2020 or sometime during the day on Jan 24, 2020. I filled out the email restore deal and got an automated response that they would be restored. On Jan 25, a few emails that originally appeared in my Inbox the past couple days reappeared, but like you, older emails in my Inbox have not reappeared. Like you, some of these are quite important.