The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Need to update email settings?

• 

3 Messages

Wed, May 12, 2021 10:19 PM

Email account

I can’t login to my att.net email account. I lost my username and password. Every time I try to reset both of them it wants me to login to the account that I can’t login to! Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.2K Messages

8 m ago

What do you mean by lost your username? Your username is the email address. ATT did away with non email address user id’s. Try logging in or resetting your password using your email address as the user id.

• 

3 Messages

8 m ago

I’ve tried using my email address and I’ve tried using what I thought was my password. I’ve also tried resetting both of them and then it says it has sent a username or password to the email address I can not login to. This is on my iPhone it also says when I try to access account it says there is no password listed for that email but when I go to that email account there’s a password already there and everything looks fine and there’s nowhere on that page, on my iPhone, where you can reset password. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.2K Messages

8 m ago

I presume you are using the iPhone email app. If so, try accessing your email from a web browser. Go to currently.com and click the email icon. If you can login there, that likely means you are running into the same issue many iOS users are having. The fix for many of them has been to setup a secure email key to use as the password with the iOS email app. It may also require deleting and re-adding the email account to the app.

• 

3 Messages

8 m ago

I’m going to “mail” in my settings to access email accounts Plus I’ve tried going to currently.com and it still want let me login.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.