Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
hojjat's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Aug 6, 2016 12:25 AM

email access

hi

when i wanna login to my att.net mail [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]im getting this error :

We had to lock your account.

To keep your information safe, we've temporarily locked your account after too many unsuccessful login tries.

when wanna reset my pw got this one:

Your account is inactive. You will not be able to reset the password with your account in this status. If you are under 13 years of age, your parents need to re-approve your access to your email account and other AT&T online services. Your parents can Log In with their User ID (e.g., johndoe@att.net) to give that approval.

i have  birth day /contact mail/first and last name/and answers of both secret questions-plz help me what to do cuz its my main email and have to access it ty

Responses

ATTDSLCare

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @hojjat

I do not show your email account as being locked. If you require further assistance please feel free to send us a private message.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

hi

what i have to do?(for private message)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I cannot receive or send ATT emails.  My ATT address has been *** for quite some time.  I understand that you no longer connect it to Yahoo.  I don't know how to resolve this problem.  I need to use my ATT email address.  It is the one that is associated with all of my accounts including my bank as well as my friends.  I've bee working on this for two days.  I tried that resolve tool.  Can you help me?

Suzanne

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.